Question
Posted by: Dr.Evil | 2005/11/29

Karate kid

I was devastated to hear of the death of Miyagi-San, the sensei known as Pat Morita.
Mr Miyagi inspired me to become a great sensei karate master like he was. I used to piss everyone off with my bad Japanese accent, my fondness for meditation and my bizarre habit of trying to eat steak with two chopsticks . Thanks to Miyagi, I also added the famous "crane kick" to my martial arts repertoire, and would regularly dish these out to the kids on the playground when they wouldn't give me their lunch money. Sadly, I had to end this little past time when I got a job last year, but it was certainly a happy time in my life and it was all thanks to the little Japanese man in the safari suit (Aah, how he loved those safari suits) Pat Morita (his name in "real" life although he'll always be Miyagi to me) Miyagi kicked the shyt out of many people in his life, but sadly this was one fight he'd lose, his kidneys eventually getting the better of him, and he died at the sprightly age of 73. To honour him, I'm going to put on my white karate head band and pick a fight with the first person to look at me strangely. It's what Miyagi would have wanted...
... or I'll just nip out and buy the Karate Kid box set, I'm sure he would prefer that too.

Acvtually, that's the basis of a highly effective diet --- you can east anything you want to, so long as you only eat it with chopsticks. Bacon and Egs, anyone ?
A nice man indeed. Polish on, polish off

4
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/29

Yeah.. we were soooo sad when we heard it on the news
:(

Reply to lee
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/11/29

I still have the karate kid bandana, the one with the blue son that they gave out at the premier. Mr Miyagi always had heavy bags under his eyes...a common sign for kidney disfunction.

Bonsaaaaaaaaiiiiiii Mr Miyagi!!!!!

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/29

You should publish a book! How to lose weight and keep it off. Would only need one page. Use chop sticks!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/29

The steak part made me hungry

am Sure trying to eat it with chop sticks will make me stay hungry.

Reply to Delene