Question
Posted by: hi | 2007/08/02

kangmei chineese tea

hi,

has any one tried it before.? a friend of mine's mom uses it and shes lost so much cm! im starting mine on monday. wil keep you
posted

Dear Hi
I must admit that I have not heard of Kangmei Chinese Tea. Just be careful that this slimming tea does not cause chronic diarrhoea and/or dehydration. Slimming teas often contain harsh laxatives or diuretics. Harsh laxatives can damage the normal function of your bowel and lead to deficiencies if you suffer from diarrhoea all the time. If the tea contains a diuretic it can also cause problems if you urinate so much that you develop electrolyte imbalances. It is always safer to use a balanced, low-fat diet and exercise to lose excess weight.