Question
Posted by: Anoniem 2 | 2004/10/29

Kan die Pil veroorsaak dat ek nie 'n behoefte vir seks het nie?

Ek is 'n jong getroude vrou, wat op hierdie stadium GEEN behoefte aan seks het nie. Huidiglik gebruik ek Triphasil - ongeveer al vir 3 jaar.

Kan die Pil die oorsaak wees vir my gebrek aan behoefte om seks te hê en as't ware my "koud" laat teenoor my man, en indien nie - wat kan dit moontlik veroorsaak?

The Pill has this effect in some women. You could try changing to a different Pill.

2
Posted by: R | 2004/10/29

when I was on the pill (nordette I think) about 8 yrs ago it also affected by libido. I stopped it and started using condoms. I am glad i stopped it because I feel I am in more in tune with my body.

Speak to your doc maybe you should try something else. Sex is there to be enjoyed.
R

Reply to R
Posted by: also anonymous! | 2004/10/29

YES it can!! I always just thought I had a low libido, but when we decided to try for a baby, and I left the pill, I was very pleasantly surprised!
I had a fantastic sex drive, and it's only now that I'm pregnant that I'm on a low again.
After this baby, I will definitely NOT be going back on the pill because of the effects it had on my libido.

Reply to also anonymous!