Question
Posted by: Harry | 2004/11/25

K: Anal sex

"I used to have anal sex with my ex b/f everynight (sicko couldn't do anything normally) for about six months."

K; 8 years ago and maybe against your liking.

Pray tell us, how does it feel for a woman? Is there any enjoyment in it, how does it compare with vaginal sex? What is the feeling? There could not be an orgasm, or is there?

EMc

9
Posted by: blossom | 2004/11/25

I as a woman was so afraid to try anal sex, and the first couple of attempts were extremely painful. Guys please loads of lubrication, very gentle slow penetration (if she tenses it is all over as then it is bloody sore) and guess what??? yes it is the mot intense sensation ever! I love anal! ther are great site about it that are actually very helpful and inforamtive

Reply to blossom
Posted by: Harry | 2004/11/25

Thanks for your patience K

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Reply to Harry
Posted by: K | 2004/11/25

Male chauvanist pig?

I suppose a condom would work but would still feel icky about it myself!

Reply to K
Posted by: Harry | 2004/11/25

Thanks K

mcp?

I thought that for easier penetration one would wear a condom which once removed, leaves the man clean for vaginal penetration, if that is the way to go afterwords and if ejaculation has not already happened.

Reply to Harry
Posted by: K | 2004/11/25

I think that unless it comes about on it's own or by experimentation that you are quite right.

You don't sound like a MCP at all! Quite refreshing!

Orgasm, in my case, was by penetration only and the drawback was once I had come, he had to get our very quickly as it suddenly became extremely painful. Then, another drawback is that you can't go from anal to vaginal or oral for obvious reasons and if he hasn't come yet that can be quite frustrating. who really wants to have a wash or a bath in the middle?

take care,
Cheers

Reply to K
Posted by: Harry | 2004/11/25

I'm 47 and she will do it to please me, and for that reason I will not force things in that direction, it will not come from her side.

Sorry, one last questions, orgasm during anal sex: just by penetration or also by touchinh the clit and g-spot to enable you to orgasm?

Reply to Harry
Posted by: K | 2004/11/25

Although one should be totaly honest in a relationship, some things are revealed on a need to know basis. For some reason I don't want to get back into anal, posibly because it reminds me of the moron that hurt me so badly both mentally and physically.

My present partner (8 years and 1 child) fantasises about anal and I have never told him that I have done it before, yes it is very painful, but I cannot stress how intense the orgasm was FOR ME.

As far stroking his prostrate is concerned, you know what you men are like around your nether regions, he would probably be most put out and offended.

In your own relationship, I would never recommend that you try to force it onto you partner. I think we experimented initially due to a porn movie (my ex and I that is).

An no, normal sex is never boring!

May I ask how old you are?

Take care

Reply to K
Posted by: Harry | 2004/11/25

Thanks for respoding K, this is foreign territory for me, and I always had a negative thought about anal sex. The lady in my life has no difficulty in reaching orgasms before or during vaginal penetration.

Why, if orgasm during anal is more intense, as you said, you don't want to start in again? What negatives are/were there for you to say that? For one I always thought penetration must must be painfull.

Have you in the past ever reponded by stroking his prostate, and is it really mindblowing for a man as some say?

Even though we are not shy sexually after a few years, this is totally a new field and I will be scared that she will feel offended or that I will hurt her. Does normal sex feel boring if you get used to anal? (like I suppose people feel if they do it with drugs and later on leave the drugs out of the game).

Reply to Harry
Posted by: K | 2004/11/25

What I meant about sicko was that the sexual relationship was extremely one-sided and the relationship itself was very violent. He put me in hospital twice in 6 months.

On this relationship I obviously cannot comment on enjoyment. I was trying to get the point about anal seepage, or the lack of it over.

With my ex-husband however, we did have anal a few times and believe it or not, the orgasm is far more intense than vaginally. Not something I think I want to start again but hey, you can''t comment on something until you try it can you?

Reply to K