Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

Just wondering

I have been married for 3 years and have been with my man for 5 years. We have a normal sex life but over the last month or two I have noticed that I have a pink discharge after sex. It' s like something got bruised inside and is bleeding, but I never bleed. It' s just pink and it stays that way for 24 hours afterwards until it completely dissapears - until the next time we have sex.
I am 26 and don' t have kids and even though he is bigger than normal guys, this has never happened before.
Is this something to worry about?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Any unexpected change in your body is worth assessing professionally. Whilst it may be minor abraisions due to intercourse (you may be less lubricated now than you were at the beginning of the relationship), it is worth having a check up with a gynae or well-woman's doctor (some GPs do special training in gynaecology). Why don't you post this message on the gynae expert's forum to be sure (go to Health 24 home page and search for 'gynaedoc' under the list of experts)?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

go to your gynae for a check up and pap smear

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.