Question
Posted by: Denise | 2008/01/28

Just Wondering

My period started on the 24th January 2008 and it was suppose to start on the 23rd January 2008. I am using Yasmin but skipped three days by accident so the one tablet I threw away and drank the other two (just before my period). Now, on Thursday I had a slight bleeding or spotting but nothing major. The same thing on Friday and Saturday (no heavy bleeding that I am use to). On Sunday night there was nothing as well as today. I am not used to this kind of thing seeing that I get heavy bleeding during my period. So can I be pregnant? And when should I do a test?
Please give some advice. Thank you

If you skipped 3 days, you would not have been protected so you could have fallen pregnant if you had sex in this time.