Question
Posted by: (",) | 2007/03/13

Just wondering

Hallo there,
we are ttc for about 18 months now. Last June the doctor prescribed clomid but I was still not ovulating. I was later diagnosed with PCOS, but only started taking Glogophage in November. I was also overwieght and I manage to lose about 20kg. My cycle in November was 31 days but I skip my period in December. January was 'normal' again - about 30 days and February also - about 31 days. My GP had a progestorone test done on day 21 in January to confirm that I had ovulate on 1.5 clomids a day.

My question now is: I am now on day 33 of my cycle and did not start my period yet. I have no other "signs" like tender breasts and so on, but I am very irratated and very tired. Do you think there is a change that I might be pregnant or do you think that I just skipped my period again.

Thanks for your responce.

It could be either. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.