Question
Posted by: Tango / Panther(Ms) | 2006/07/18

Just wondering....

Hello Mike,

I post on a couple of forums - CS, Mens and sometimes Sexology - if I feel I can make a meaningfull contribution. The Forum that I have selled on is the Mens one. I find the Annexe to rude and unkind. Why do you think some forums just go along pretty nicely and others - like the Annexe are fraught with issues? I mean folk of all ages are posting on all of them so what determines the charecter of a forum? I am 52 by the way and female.

Thnks.

Expert ImageArchive

People will be people, and some of them simply like conflict. As you know I am also the Administrator on the Man Talk Peer Forum, and it took a lot of work to get that forum moving relatively smoothly and without too much conflict.

Somepeople are just bored, but I am happy to say, this forum and Man Talk are fun and informative palces to be. You make an excellent contribution, so keep it up!

Mike