Question
Posted by: GOOD MORNING | 2004/11/05

JUST WONDERING

I was just wondering,is there still ladies out their that want to get involved in genuine relationships.It is actually quite hard to find,I know I should not generalise.

,,,,,

12
Posted by: GOOD MORNIG | 2004/11/05

To Tia,never give up,you will find your knight in shining armour,it is me.

Reply to GOOD MORNIG
Posted by: Tia | 2004/11/05

I'm also looking 4 a genuine guy, the ones I dated hurt me terribly, I've been patient 4 over a year now & I think I'll never find the one........

Reply to Tia
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/05

Yes... there are ladies looking for genuine relationships...
There is nobody without problems and there is certainly nobody without baggage... everyone has faults and everyone has a past. I think relationships happen when you least expect it to.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: JUST WONDERING:RE Just me | 2004/11/05

Hi Just me,you are right ,how much patience does one need.It is easier said then done.It is not hard to find that genuine guy,just be very careful out their,and just be yourself.How old is just me?

Reply to JUST WONDERING:RE Just me
Posted by: just me | 2004/11/05

hey there

I'm also one of them...really looking for a good relationship. Gosh how much of patience do i need. Why is it so hard to find that genuine guy

Reply to just me
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/05

Are you looking to find someone here or are you asking a genuine question? Be upfront.
There are lots of lovely ladies on this site who are looking for a genuine relationship. Also, just want to tell you - anyone who has loved and lost has baggage! Don't expect someone without baggage. You yourself has baggage in that you don't believe there are genuine woman wanting relationships. Just be careful how you express yourself - be sincere and have reasonable expectations too.
Good luck in your quest.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Suri | 2004/11/05

Relax, its still early in the day. Alot of ladies have just gotten to work. Give them a chance to reply. I am an early bird so I get to work very early.

Believe me when I say I know how you feel but stressing about it only makes your situation worst.

Reply to Suri
Posted by: Geniune ladie | 2004/11/05

Genuine ladies don't pick up guys on websites.

Reply to Geniune ladie
Posted by: GOOD MORNING | 2004/11/05

To Suri,you say that, one must be patient,you are actually correct,but only one response has come through since this e-mail was posted,you see what I mean about genuine ladies.I

Reply to GOOD MORNING
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/05

Hi Guys,

GM: That sounds like you saying ok I'll wait, but can I have it now. Or, I'll be patient, but I want it today.

Patience; The calm capacity for calm self-possessed waiting; Tolerant persevrance or fobearance; calm endurance of hardship, provocation, pain, delay...

You could be patient for one day, one year, even a whole life time, but the thing about patience is that you are able to be calm & tolerant about the situation. Otherwise you're just impatient.

Losing is easy........... winning is hard
Letting go is easy...... hanging on is hard
Doubt is easy............ faith is hard
Falling is easy........... getting up is hard
Taking is easy........... giving is hard

Just a few examples to make you aware that it is not easy to be patient. Becomes even more difficult when you take notice of others that seem to be so happy in relationship, or just have someone. The thing is to become calm & tolerant of these situations. This done, it will slowly help you project an air of confidence. Confidence has a way of drawing people to you.

Hang in, your turn will come. Sometimes we done know it, but we sometimes search so hard for what we think we want, but sometimes find out that it was right in front of us all the time...

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world".

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: GOOD MORNING | 2004/11/05

It is very hard,some come with baggage,others come with problems.I know one has to be patient but for how long.

Reply to GOOD MORNING
Posted by: Suri | 2004/11/05

Hi Just wondering,

Yes, there are lots of ladies out there that want a genuine relationship. I am one of them. Sometimes its not easy to find the right person. Most of my relationship have been where the guy didn't want a genuine relationship.

It can be hard at time. I have been told to be patient, and that the right person will come along.

Reply to Suri