Question
Posted by: Hmmmmm | 2003/12/10

Just wondering...

Ummmm.... well my problem started after my friends joked about my recent business trip... As I was out of the country... on business away from my girlfriend for almost 2 months... (we have been dating for 3 years, stay together and i thought we were extremely happy / in love / was the one for me etc etc)

The thing is we had a formal dinner almost every other evening... with our clients etc followed by a few drinks at the local bars / clubs and diners. After a few evenings doing our rounds we had made friends with a few of the local woman... went dancing... dinners.. movies... etc... but nothing more that!

Anyways my friends say i was flirting alot and had that look in my eyes... thinking back i recall i was flirting a tiny bit... and thinking how hot the ladies were and would have liked to rip off thier cloths... but i say it is just a guy being a guy! (Just for the record - I have never & would never cheat on my G/F)

My friend says that if i was 100% happy in my relationship i would not look around and think what i was thinking! I know its a bit silly, but its has been on my mind abit... cos if you are totally happy... why should you have to shop around / look at other woman!

I am not sure... i think of it as having abit of clean fun... but he has made a point thats got me thinking...

Would like to hear your thoughts about it...

Hmmm, your friend is not much of a friend, is he ? Sounds like he's jealous and enjoying stirring things up and worrying you. You did nothing wrong and were faithful to your relationship. And the point he made is simply stupid ( and what makes him such an instant expert ?) --- there's nothing that says that however happy your primary relationship, you won't notice other people's attractiveness, but the important thing is that you stopped at noticing, and didn't do anything about it. It's like someone on a diet --- there's nothing wrong with them admiring a luscious chocolate cream-cake in a shop-window ; so long as they don't buy it and eat it at a single sitting ! Don't be so hard on yourself ; and congratulations on sticking to your excellent diet.

3
Posted by: Just so you know | 2003/12/11

So the fun was innocent and harmless, you had a wonderful time by the sounds of it!! you're happy with your GF etcetcetc.....What's your problem? Or are you now trying to find reason why you should be unhappy??? Get real please, and appreciate your GF more because not all women will be happy with their guy having such a lekker time with women wanting to rip of their clothes.......

Reply to Just so you know
Posted by: Mona | 2003/12/10

Hey, there's nothing wrong with looking at the menu, just make sure you eat at home!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: UGHHHHHH | 2003/12/10

Go away!!You are boring and certainly short of things to ask.SO PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to UGHHHHHH