Question
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/18

Just wanted to say goodbye

Hi everybody

I would like to say goodbye, I've reached a point where I feel it is neccessary for me not to come to this site anymore.

My reason: I'm starting with the process of looking into what might be the reason why I'm not pregnant yet, since I've been trying for a year now, and I just can't bear to hear everybody getting pregnant around me,

This might seem selfish and maybe it is, I just feel it puts a lot more presure on me and thus more stress and so on,

Don't get me wrong, I'm truely happy for everybody who gets pregnant and hopefully one day it will be my turn, but for now, I'll have to just go, maybe just for a few months, but my time has arrived.

I will let you know if I'm pregnant or maybe when I feel the time is right for me again.

Until then

Goodbye, (I'll miss you guys)

Jessica

*

8
Posted by: Angie | 2004/10/20

Hi Jessica - I also totally understand as I only come on the site randomly now to see if anyone is pregnant. We will miss you - good luck and lots of baby blessings. Good by for now
Love A

Reply to Angie
Posted by: friend4all | 2004/10/19

Jessica all the best with your decision making. You are welcome when you are ready to do so. Keep the faith and take good care of yourself. A toast to you- CHEERS UNTIL THEN......................................!

Reply to friend4all
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/10/19

Goodbye girl and take a good care of yourself we wil miss you and i appreciate your advises

Bye, your time will come to be a mother, i just know it

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: Albert | 2004/10/19

Hi Jessica

May God bless you; I do hope that one will be one day for us.

Good Luck!!

Reply to Albert
Posted by: Renira | 2004/10/19

Hi Jessica,

I also understand your decision as I have done the same. I rarely come to this site anymore for the same reasons.

Good luck with your TTC. Trust that GOD has a special plan for you.

Renira

Reply to Renira
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/10/19

Well Jessica,
I completely understand your decision and I say go for it!
Come back when you feel better about it all, and if you need us in the meantime, you know where to find us!
Take care
Jane

Reply to Jane1
Posted by: Kate | 2004/10/18

I hear you, especialy when there is talk of abortion. It is very hurtful to those trying to fall pregnant and those who have lost their babies.

Take some time out and good luck with your investigations.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Nix | 2004/10/18

Hi Jessica,

I understand your decision and wish you the best of luck. I also decided to take a break from the forum a while ago (after trying to conceive for over a year). The break did me the world of good as I was not focused on babies and falling pregnant every day.

I am now having fertility treatment and really appreciate all the advice and support from the girls on the forum.

All the best and hope to see you back soon, when you're ready.

Nix
x

Reply to Nix