Question
Posted by: Preggie | 2007/04/11

Just wanted to know...

I'm pregnant, went for a blood test at my gp.

I would like to know if its possible to find out when the baby was conceived, is there a way how I could would this out?

I know the easiest would be to ask the gynae, my first appointment only in 2 weeks.

Is there a way how can work out / know how far pregnant I am???

You should have conceived two weeks after your last period and you work our how far pregnant you are from the last period.

2
Posted by: M | 2007/04/11

Work out the last day of your menstrual period till today. Although the first 2 weeks don;t count they do use them in the calc. So if you are 6 weeks you probably conceived 4 weeks ago.

Reply to M
Posted by: Sindi | 2007/04/11

The Pathologist that did your blood test will be able to tell you how far you are.

Reply to Sindi