Question
Posted by: BMC | 2007/04/23

Just want to be happy

Hi,Where do I start!A year ago I was on anti dep (Aropax 20mg) I did not use them for long 2 mths maybe they just made me feel terrible!Was fine for a while until beg of this year where I started getting panic attacks again & generally worry about everything & so miserable.I just want to be happy & enjoy life & not feel all this "pain".I have an 18 mth baby & great husband & worry this will affect them.Is there anything herbal I can take to make me feel better.I dont know if I can be comfortable speaking to someone about it either I am just not the type to open up about everything.
I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY & WORRY FREE!!

If an antidepressant hasn't helped to produce noticeable improvement in 2 months, one should discuss this with one's shrink and discuss changing to an alternative AD. There's nothing herbal that works, except St John's Wort which only helps mild depression and not panic attacks ---reassessment would be wise. And ask about CBT counselling, as this is excellent for depression and panic disorder, doesn't take long and is lastingly effective. It doesn't require the sort of "opening up" you may be feeling cautious about

1
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/23

the only thing "herbal" that will make you happy and worry free is illegal.....

Herbal stuff doesn't work too well for what you seem to need. Try a different doc and get different meds.

Reply to RMC