Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/15

JUST TALK

Well i wanted to tell you all that my boyfreinds mother claims to be Psychic - well i dont know to what level as i have never met the woman before because she lives in the UK. Any way b/f sister also believes this. I dont know if i really believe in all this shyte, but any way... so as you guys know i really want to have a baby, and the b/f mother calls the sister asking if i am pregnant. She says that she just has this feeling that i am. Any way been off the pill for about 3 months now. Then my best friend calls me this morning to say she had a dream about me last night, and that she was going to my baby shower. So i was wandering some things and just thinking what the possibilities are... they could be 50/50 although it hasn't happened so i am more negative then positive.

Well i'm supposed to get my granny in the red farrari today, and i dont have that coming on feeling... so i am holding thumbs, but still feel that i'm setting myself up for dissapointment. But i also firmly believe that if its meant to be it will happen when i am physically and mentally prepared for it.

Sorry just wanted to share this, and maybe get your take on all this.

PARIS
XXX

Hmm, a granny in a red Ferrari ? Sounds like my sort of a day ! If the UK lady proves accurate, maybe we can forward a series of questions to her ?

4
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/15

Hi Paris,

Holding thumbs for you.

Reply to Just watching
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/15

Ja not getting my hopes up - will wait and see if the granny comes... and if not then will get the test.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Bee | 2004/12/15

Me again, what I wrote above sounds flippin weird. I mean to say that some pregnancy tests will show if you are pregnant very early.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Bee | 2004/12/15

Nothing you can do but wait and see. Don't get your hopes up, that's all I can say. You can get a pregnancy test kit that detects pregnancy even if it's only a week or so.

Reply to Bee