Question
Posted by: Trace | 2008/05/27

Just some help

Subject: Question Re Meds
Posted by: Trace
Message:
Gynae Doc
Well my Petagen injection is now overs. Went to see Gynae last Wednesday and he prescibed Postoval and said that I should start my period within 28 Days. On day one i must phone him and make an appointment so that he can see me on day 14 after that. What does the Postoval for and does he want to see me on the 14th day to see if I am now ovulating.
Baby Dust to all
Date: 27/5/2008

Usually there is a period of time after stopping the injection when you do not have periods. The Postoval is to try to bring on a period. Seeing you on Day 14 would be to check for ovulation.