Question
Posted by: Mich | 2007/12/04

Just shock and stress or something else?

Hi.
On the 15th November my fiance was in a car accident (luckily not serious) Then on the 16th i started my period (earlier than expected) It was rather painful but i think it was due to shock and stress. Then last week Tuesday (27 November) his brother died in a motorbike accident. It was a difficult time and i got period like pains and a real bloting feeling in my stomach. I wrote that of due to stress and shock as well. Now today i constantly need to go to the loo and my breasts are extremely sore. They feel "full" and very tender to touch. We haven't been intimate for a week (i think) and i have a discharge (not smelly looks like egg white and it's not burning) Am i going through some hormonal shock? I gave birth to a stillborn boy 5 months ago and i haven't fallen pregnant again after wards and i am wondering with all the stress and shocks i've had the past couple of months if it could affect my fertility? My baby was born by means of a cesearan and could that be the reason for what i am feeling now?

The early period could certainly be due to stress and the bloating may be spastic colon, also stress related.The discharge and sore breasts are probably related to ovulation. This is quite normal. The stress may affect you now but it will not have any long term effect on your fertility.

2
Posted by: Mich | 2007/12/04

Hi Gina
Thanks so much but i think it might be too early to have pregnancy symptoms and i seriously don't think i could be but thumps up for the idea :)
The test thing will have to wait till i miss a period and so far haven't missed one yet. It could also just be PMS i guess

Reply to Mich
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/04

not to get your hopes up but it sound to me like pregnancy singhs and not stress, you will not go to the loo more if you have stress

i would do a test if i were you, the only time i know that you get a discharge is when you are ovulating or preggies

i hope all goes well to you and do keep me posted !!!

Reply to gina