Question
Posted by: Straycat | 2004/10/12

Just saying thank U.

Hi there, I just want to thank you a few people. Chelle, CS, paul, lady nina.. and whoever else... I have'nt posted alot.. but I read most of the postings.. and the advice and compassion here is great.. I am going through a difficult separation at the moment.. but through my faith and to an extent advice read on this forum I am back on track... and am able to continue with my life.. although there are alot of things I still have to deal with...

thanx for making a difference...
God Bless
:)

Congratulations, Straycat, for making good use of what's available here, and of your own excellent personal resources, to cope with a challenging situation. I hope it all goes well with you.