Question
Posted by: sonja | 2007/11/27

just pms or something worse?

I think I suffer from severe pms symptoms but it is sometimes so bad that I get worried and wonder if it is something more serious. I experience leg cramps and breast tenderness about ten days before my periods should begin. My mood swings are so bad that I shout at everyone, I burst out in anger fits, cry for hours and feel very depressed. Two or three days after my periods I feel the same way. I recently also started getting migraines about 5 days before I start. Can this be normal? Im not on the pill.

It could be PMS. If the migraines are new, have them checked out. Evening Primrose oil and Vit B6 may help.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2007/11/27

try taking a daily pill of Evening Primrose. it should help releave your symptoms

Reply to Nix