Question
Posted by: MELISSA | 2007/06/07

JUST NEED SOME INFO PLEASE

Hi all!

I had my last period on the 27th of May, we are trying for a baby, and had unprotected sex on the 1st of June, usually by this time Im ovulating, but theres no mucus to confirm it this month, Ive got a upset stomach now for the past 2 days, nasea and feel very tired and moody. Could it be a possible pregnancy?

If your first day of your last normal period was on the 27th May, and you have a regular menstrual cycle between 21-35 days, ovulation normally occurs 14 days prior to your next expected period. The best time to conceive is the 2 days before and after this calculated ovulation date.Bear in mind that not alll women ovulate at the expected time, so this is not an absolute rule. I think that your symptoms are unlikely to be because of pregnancy.
However, do a home pregnancy test to put you at ease.

1
Posted by: Annies | 2007/06/07

It would be to soon for pregnancy simptoms.

Reply to Annies