Question
Posted by: Rica | 2005/12/05

Just moved to Stellenbosch..

Hi all..i have just moved to the Cape.It is so lonely here.I am a loner, but i need people around me as well. I havent made any friends as yet.Poeple around here seem to keep to themselves, and i guess i also find it hard to approach people.I know i am a friendly person. how do i go about meeting people around here?Anyone in Stellenbosch?

,,,,,

6
Posted by: Ish Bo | 2005/12/06

Rica,we could also hook up.I'm 23 and also living in Capetown.Originally from Durban,so what do you say.oh I forgot to ask if you are male/female coz I'm male,not that it matters much.

Reply to Ish Bo
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/06

Just wait for the students to come back.. There's a lot of wonderful little restaurants / bars / clubs - maybe you should go out a bit? I'm sure you'll meet someone along the way. How old are you? Maybe I can also hook you up.

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/12/06

Haai ou Rieka. Het self vir 4 jaar in die Paarl gebly en ook geswot op Stellenbos. Wag maar tot die studente trugkom. Desember en Januarie is maar stil daar in Stellenbos. Mooi plek. Sou nie omgee om daar te bly nie. Ekonomie is net dood.

Reply to Frosty
Posted by: Rica | 2005/12/05

Van waar af het jy getrek?

Reply to Rica
Posted by: Rica | 2005/12/05

Thanks for replying.
I am 22yrs. Oh, my, it would be great to meet someone around here.!

Reply to Rica
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2005/12/05

How old are you? Where are you staying?
I have 2 cousins there that are brother and sister and are great people, they are both 19 and 21.
Let me know, I'll hook you up!

~Wings~

Reply to ~Wings~