Question
Posted by: Sulky sue | 2005/12/02

Just having gripe

Fiance been out of town this wk for work and hasn't had time/opportunity to chat to me really. Was ok with it. We weren't going to have leave together this year but now I can, yet he has his kids from 15th, mine go to ex on 15th. Then 25th his go and mine return. so no time alone. then he asked if we can go to his friend on sun. he forgot it's my mom's birthday and we had plans. no prob. no intentional. told him to go, as he's wanted to see his friend for a while. he says no, we do things together, we can try pop in at friend, failing that we only do my mom. but then why must we "do things together" but when I tell him i have extra leave, he doesn't include me with kids, but says great, i can have time to myself and my friends. i am so silly and childish i know i know. i realise his kids don't live with him so the time is really special, but why marry me then?

don't worry, i am just having amoan.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/02

This is a difficult situation that I found difficult to understand.
My ex in CT (who was a really great guy) used to do this. Whenever his son came, i felt in the way.......he liked being alone with his son.
And i felt left out.
I am not sure that can work.....
He passed away, so i dunno what the outcome would have been, but I dont think it can work.
Either you are part of everything, or not at all.
I remember how i felt......and i dunno for how long i would have been able to be satisfied to be nobody when the child is around.
Good luck though.

Reply to Delene