Question
Posted by: xxx | 2007/06/07

just had the greatest sex...EVER!!!

So now my bf of 4 months just cheated on me. In my raging state of anger I decided to call the girls and do something. They all de-friended him and everyone gave him hell the whole night. Friends of mine and his were going over to tell him how much of an ass he is. Bad news travells fast it seems :)<br>anyway so theres this one guy i have known for about 3 years now. Never really had much attraction to him until tonight. All my friends came round to comfort me ended up having take outs and sitting by the pool. This guy I have known so long decides to get in the pool. And for the first time I saw him topless, out of that suit he always wears and those glasses he always has on. <br>Before me stood the most amazing body I have ever laid eyes on. I only really saw him at work and at friendly dinners with a bunch of us. Never EVER seen him out of a suit. <br>His whole image just changed completely. I jaw still hurts from when it hit the floor. lol. <br>anyway he has always been a caring, kind, husband potential kind of man. But Im young so I have just been looking for hot and wild. Now I finally see his hot and wild side.<br>The whole night hes drinking shots, cracking jokes and just cheering the whole situation up. Comforting me most of the night too. Anyway we kissed by the pool. Everyone was like "oooooo"<br>wich made me blush and then I went to my room to cry a bit more but then he walks in and we talk for about an hour again. The deepest most emotional conversation I have ever had. And of course by then, in my emotional state, I thought to myself "I love this man"<br>And this nerdy business man with the straightest tie in the world and the shiniest shoes and a serious look stuck on his face turned into this tiger in the bed. <br>Just a little story I felt like spreading as I am very happy right now :)<br>u didnt need to read it, I just felt like writing my night down!<br>have an awesome week all!<br>BYE<br>xoxoxox

And i hope you and the business man used condoms.

Dr E McIntosh

6
Posted by: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! | 2007/06/07

- - - - - - and then the alaram clock went off and you had to go to work!

Reply to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Posted by: Sielasie | 2007/06/07

U are waching too much of The Bold...... Stop dreaming this is real life

Reply to Sielasie
Posted by: jj | 2007/06/07

hehehehe, hahahaah

Reply to jj
Posted by: Twisted | 2007/06/07

nice... why don't you start your own blog???

Reply to Twisted
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/07

Keep on dreaming.

Reply to JP
Posted by: ANON | 2007/06/07

WAKE UP GIRL AND STOP READING MILLS AND BOONS

Reply to ANON