Question
Posted by: Blue Girl | 2004/10/07

Just feeling incredibly overwhelmed

These past 7 days have been rather difficult for me. My emotions have been running from one extreme to the next. I am getting councelling. At the moment I'm feeling very down, overwhelmed, drained. I made a decision, and committed myself to something last week that I thought woould be beneficial to me. This week the consequences of the decision are seeming more negative than positive. While I have solutions to all the negativity, I just don't have the energy to go through with it. It feels as though it would be so much easier to just give up. I overcome one problem, and then next pops up...there just doesn't seem to be an end. I'm not a loser. I just can't go on anymore.

Dear BG, you CAn and should go on. You don't say what it was you committed yourself to in the hopes it'd be beneficial, but try committing yourself to seeing a good shrink for a compregensive assessment, and advice on treatment options ? Don't give up on yourself until you have tried this. And listed to BT and Inc, they've been there, and found better places to be.

2
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/07

Blue Girl
you are not alone... many of us have constant drama in our lives... like some sort of universal pull all the time. Don't give up... be true to yourself. Remember that you can't please everyone... be loyal to who you are... grow strong from your experiences.. you serve a higher purpose than that which you are aware of.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/07

Hi Blue Girl,
I know exactly how you feel and yes it is very difficult, it only seems easier to give up, but believe you me when you tackle each problem individually, one at a time and you conquer them, you feel a lot better. I am still fighting all my problems and yes each time I get over one thing, there seems to be something else but I am trying very hard to do one thing at a time. Give yourself the space to absorb the issues and then tackle one at a time, eventually they will disappear but it will take time and your commitment to do it. It is really not easy I know, but I know that it can be done -- let's try.....
Take Care and Good Luck.

Reply to Beyond Tired