Question
Posted by: Kate | 2007/06/15

Just chatting !!

I sometimes have to laugh at my animals they each have individual personalities and funny little quirks.
On monday I gave my both Jack Russells a rawhide chew.
Basher wanted Georgie's chew (you know how it goes) anyway he eventually "viped" himself and tossed his chew like a spoilt child throwing a tantrum, when he got no reation he tried barking at her and she just ignored him - well eventually I had to walk away because I was laughing so hard.
Needless to say Basher lost his chew to Georgie who lay ontop of it whilst eating hers.

Pets (and wild life) are fascinating to watch. Recently the baboons visited our neighbourhood and it was great fun watching the kid baboons playing around.

5
Posted by: SUN | 2007/06/15

I also wonder how Bobby is doing? and Joan - we have'nt heard from you - how is mommy dog and the "rabbit" and Smegal?
Kate - Flynn says thanks for the hug(I made the mistake of hugging him after he had his supper and he managed to smear the left overs stuck to his chin all over my shirt) Bella also loved her hug - she is stretched out on the coach and I have 2 inches to sit on - but who can disturb her when she is so comfortable?

Reply to SUN
Posted by: Carol | 2007/06/15

no stories at the moment .. but kate Miki wants to see you again .. she feels she didnt slobber you enough :)

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Kate | 2007/06/15

Hi Sun and Nats (how are your boys?)

I remember the days when buffs kept us all entertained with Bobby stories and I kept thinking to myself we should share our stories.

Sun I 1st met Basher when he was 4 days old and he was the 1st born pup and was way bigger then the others and he kept "bashing" them out the way to eat - hence the name.
He is my little sunshine though.

Hugs to Flynn (and his mate), Monty, Max, Cecelia and all those I cannot quiet remember right now.

Enjoy your weekend

Reply to Kate
Posted by: SUN | 2007/06/15

That is so funny and I love the name Basher! Typical Jack Russell!

Flynn, my boy Staffie loves yogurt. You should see him eat it out of the container, he licks it out of the container - ever so gentle and his eyes get this glazed look. Normally he is like a bull in a china shop!

Reply to SUN
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/06/15

Hello Kate
Yay for Georgie. It just shows you boys having tantrums are no match for the girls :-)

Reply to Natasha