Question
Posted by: Bi-Confused | 2005/12/05

Just asking

I do not know if this Q is allowed here, but I would just like to know from both a woman and man perspective that have experienced it:
What does if feel like when a man ejaculates inside you?

Reason for asking is that I am walking around with these fantasies about a guy doing it inside me.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Bi-Confused and thanks for posting again,

This post is inappropriate to our forum - please post on the Sexology forum. But a word of concern though - HIV is transmitted through the exchange of body fluids and semen is a very high-risk fluid (as is blood). Unprotected penile-anal or penile-vaginal intercourse poses a very high risk of HIV infection.

Inappropriate responses to this post will be deleted.

4
Posted by: Bi-Confused | 2005/12/05

Hi Also ....
Please see Tammycdtv's replies in my PANTIES posting on this site.

Reply to Bi-Confused
Posted by: Also bi-confused | 2005/12/05

I have had the same fantasies.

I get aroused just thinking of giving another man a blow job let alone him shooting his load in me (something I haven't done before). I have even had fantasies of being with two men at the same time. I don't know where these fantasies come from, (I don't have gay friends) but they drive me mad because I am very attracted to women as well.

Reply to Also bi-confused
Posted by: Bi-Confused | 2005/12/05

Thanks Expert - Please delete this post!

Reply to Bi-Confused
Posted by: Tammycdtv | 2005/12/05

This is the wrong place to ask. :) This is more for advice than for salacious details.

But it feels good.

Tammy

Reply to Tammycdtv