Question
Posted by: JSS | 2005/07/19

Just another day ...... again

As you know ive been on fluoxetine for 5 days. Ive been fine but today I feel just so miserable and sad. My life has been screwed up for the last 4 years and I seriously need to take charge now for the sake of my children. How am I going to do it? Constant worry about the future. It feels like I have a gigantic mountain to climb and I have no energy left. I just sit in my office at work and mess around. Will I ever be happy?

Progress out of a depression is similar to progress by share prices out of a stock market recession --- the trend is upwards, but there can be day to day blips and reverses on the way. what may be most valuable to you at this stage would be to ADD to the medication, sessions with a counsellor, to work on the issues you raise, about taking charge, avoiding the sort of useless and debilitating worries about the future, to prepae for the destination at a happier state which you are already en route to.

1
Posted by: ... | 2005/07/19

Stop thinking about the future, let it take care of it self, rather worry about the present.

Reply to ...