Question
Posted by: bleeding | 2007/03/08

just an update

thanks to all the kind people who replied to my earlier post. I saw the urologist at lunch time and he did a scan and found a "polyp" in my bladder which he recons is most probably a form of cancer and he recons in 99% of cases he removes them successfuly it all depends how deeply into the wall of the bladder it has grown. he is going to operate on tuesday afternoon.

Dear Bleeding
Good luck - will be thinking of you.

Some background information : http://www.imm.fr/english/dep/uro/urotum.htm

a polyp is a growth on a stem and usually when you cut off the stem at the bottom level, the problem is solved.