Posted by: Mel | 2008/10/22

Just adopted 7 month old siberian husky

We just adopted a 7 month old siberian husky male. He is absolutely gorgeous. I just need some advise and information about how to care for a husky. Are they different to other dogs? Can I feed him Pedigree? what type of " wet food"  can I give him.

Dear Mel

Stick to a good food like hills, ultradog etc. Go to a vetshop and ask for advice, for the rest- buy a book.

Posted by: WR | 2008/10/22

Hi there,

Huskies can be quite strong-willed. They are working dogs, and they really do need a good thorough workout everyday.
Googly Husky.

Reply to WR
Posted by: annessa | 2008/10/22

i have a senior cat that i feed Purina One - as she prefers it - what is the best cat food I can feed? What is the diff between Purina One and Friskies as they are both amnufactured by Purina but friskies is much cheaper? thanx

Reply to annessa