Question
Posted by: Confused | 2006/07/20

Just a thought.........

Is it o.k for two married to have an affair if they are unhappy at home but are also afraid to leave their partners..........Just being involved because it feels good............How many people on this sight is haveing an affair at the moment and how many have and what was the outcome...........

I am a married women, and I am totallt out of love with my husband, but do not have the guts to ask for a divorce, so I am contemplating having an affair with a married man, we have already kissed, but I am not sure if I should continue with relationship.........

No, it is NEVER right to have an affair. If a couple is unhappy and have problems --- sort it out between you, or qwith the aid of a mariage counsellor, or separate and get over that, before starting a new relationships. Affairs are never justified. You don't have the guts to ask for a divorce, but you'd be happy to face him when he finds out about the afair ?

4
Posted by: Garfield | 2006/07/20

You say you don't have the 'guts' to leave your husband, but you have the 'guts' to go help destroy somone els's marriage?

Doesn't sound like you have any 'guts' to begin with. Why don't you try grow some first before letting your situation influence the lives of others. Of course it is not right to have an affair. Try counselling and a change in attitude, if that doesn't work, divorce and THEN go find somone else.

Reply to Garfield
Posted by: Brooklyn | 2006/07/20

affairs are no good. no matter what the circumstances. Do not jump from the pot into the fire. Work on your marriage - you did get married for a reason.Yes? If you have tried everything and then it still does not work then leave - walk out.

Reply to Brooklyn
Posted by: **Rose** | 2006/07/20

This sounds so familiar ...

Go and see my posts yesterday and today to Terrible Person.
It should give you some insight although what i will say here is that what you are contemplating on doing is wrong. Don't be the other woman because you don't have guts.

Reply to **Rose**
Posted by: Lara | 2006/07/20

Im not sure if you should either.

You are wasting time which you could have spent with someone you love!

Reply to Lara