Question
Posted by: Me2 | 2005/11/30

Just a thought…..

Reading all the posts …especially from all the regulars….I sometimes wonder what they look like….purely out of curiosity.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a site where we could download our pics?? For those brave ones out there who don’t really mind not being anonymous?? especially the regulars!!
Like FIO……wonder if he’s grey??….Very wise man…good advice…
This Sucks…..I wonder if he’s short/bald…tall/long hair…?? Interesting character…very witty.
CPMOM….. short/tall??….Loves chatting…
Buzz, HoT… blonde/brunette?….
..and let’s not forget about DUDE…the MAN!…he makes me laugh!!

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Me2 | 2005/11/30

... I only saw post 11586 after I posted mine....I see Buzz was thinking the same....

Reply to Me2
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/30

oh and did you see post 11586?... that might help some of your curiousity....

Reply to ...
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/30

There used to be a site that Paul had with pictures..... cant remember the name though and dont know whether it still exists... Paul?????

Reply to ...