Question
Posted by: Admiral | 2006/07/27

Just a suggestion

Hi everyone and expert (good to see you're responding again!), this is a great forum and we (my partner and I) enjoy and appreciate everyone's comments and the expert's insights.

One suggestion that may add value to the forum could be including a list of all the gay and lesbian organisations in SA (and possibly even in Namibia, Zimbabwe and other Southern African countries?) with a brief description on what each organisation does and their contact details. It could be a considerable undertaking to compile this list (unless it already exists?) but it may have value for countless people and would allow easy reference to needed resources.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Admiral, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting here. A great suggestion and I will certainly do this but don't expect it too soon - I'll be away for most of August so we're probably looking at September some time.

1
Posted by: Lonewolf | 2006/07/28

Excellent idea. Why you don't u give it a try expert?

Reply to Lonewolf