Question
Posted by: Shadow | 2005/11/22

Just a prayer (Update)

As I asked before for all you guys to pray, I am still asking,we at least now know what the extent of my friend's inkuiries are..

Her back, was hurt pretty badly, both ankles are totally recked and the left side of the brain has minor swelling and a lot of bruises.....

Sh has stabalized througout the night and they oprated on her ankles today, the back op will be to long now and they don't want to take a risk with such a big op...

Thanks so much for your prayer, just keep the chain going...

Of course we will --- thanks for the follow-up report ; it sounds like things may indeed go well.

1
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Yes, we will continue, for sure!

Reply to Frusty