Question
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/22

just a curious question...

has anyone ever wondered who they actually talking to when they reply to postings?

like where they're from, how old they are.....?

i think about it alot. i suppose it's because after a while you start to build bonds and relationships with people on the site.....

like i said .... just a thought.

Not a strange thought at all. Its not possible, but wouldn't it be interesting to compare the mental ideas 20 readers have of each notable poster, and compare it with the real thing ?

2
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/23

ey twink...

food 4 thought ... so uz think... bout em numba's were in a world does this come from ...

iz wonder sometimes but en that waz way back b4... eez days iz jus don care really, its all the same blank face...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

I wonder that all the time! However, at one stage some of the people did say how old they were and I was quite taken aback at how young most of them are. Not that I am old, hey! Just that there is so much wisdom from some of them that you expect them to be older.

Reply to Frusty