Question
Posted by: Jasmine | 2004/01/22

Jurlitzen

I am sorry about your loss and I think that you are very brave and mature in your reasoning.
I think there are people out there who can be labelled as being 'predators'. They find good people and then suck all that they can out of them until a new 'host' comes along.
I have tried to understand but it is beyond my comprehension how someone can live such a life of constant lies! I mean, it must be exhausting!
Good luck girl, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

,,,,, Mona --- in my years of studying liars, that's one of the main conclusons I reached ! To remember exactly WHICH lie you told to which person, and to try to make sure that reality somehow matches your different lies --- I'm pleased that I'm not clever enough to be good at that. Often, a serious liar first of all lies to themselves, and convinces themselves that their lie is the truth, thus largely forgetting the truth and reducing this burden on the memory.

1
Posted by: Mona | 2004/01/22

I've also discovered that if a person wants to be a liar, they have to have a very very very good memory!! Cause you have to remember what lies you tell to who... or you always get caught out!

Reply to Mona