Question
Posted by: JP | 2004/11/18

Jumbo Balls

I have very large “hanging balls” about the size of a large egg. Every time I have sex with someone, my balls “slap” against the vagina and it sounds as if someone is “clapping hands” The sound annoys me totally, no matter what position I try…

Any one with a similar problem/advice

Tx

JP

Its hard for me to comment on the size of your testicles because I don’t have the ability to examine you. I think it is important that both testicles are the same size, rather than one growing at an accelerated rate. If you are still concerned, which it sounds like you are, you may want to see your family doctor for a routine physical and ask him to evaluate your testicles. If your family doctor has concerns, he or she will refer you to a urologist. An ultrasound of the testicles would rule out several lesions, this might reduce your level of concern. Check the archives for possible testicular lesions.
Again, go see your family doctor, they can help and focus your concerns.
This information is provided for general medical educational purposes only. Please consult your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition. More individualized care is available at the DISA Sexual & Reproductive Health Centre (o11) 787 - 1222.

3
Posted by: XXX | 2004/11/18

JP ;Use your jumbo balls-Place them on your womens vagina while your penis is against her belly.This drives my women 2 orgasm.Go ahead & try it, your women will love it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Lolita | 2004/11/18

Hey JP,

My man also has huge balls, I also love love love it when they slap my anus, or clit. I think they are sexy.

Reply to Lolita
Posted by: Janna | 2004/11/18

JP...my husban also has very large balls and when we make love they slap against my anus and when doing doggy they hit my clit....i love it! Use them to you advantage!

Reply to Janna