Question
Posted by: Update: sexual attraction@work | 2004/11/18

Julia

We have done it!!!!!!!!!!! And wow!!!!!!! It all happened in the kitchen yesterday and we don't regret it! It was fab!

The vibe between us is as good as it can get and we can't keep our hands of eachother!!!

EMc

11
Posted by: Romea | 2004/11/19

Julia, give us the whole five yards. Tell us everything what happened, from the start to cleaning of the cum.

Reply to Romea
Posted by: Blondie | 2004/11/19

Vir: AMan2 & Me007, los julle vir Julia uit, ek was in die selfde posisie as sy, ek het my man gelos en is nou by die een wat my Baie,Baie liefhet. My man was altyd dronk, gevloek geskree, hoere besoek, ponboeke alleen in die bad gelees en weggesteek, geen seks vir my nie : nie een van julle AMan2 & Me007 weet of sy nie in die selfde posisie is as wat ek in was nie.
Julia go for it Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Blondie
Posted by: AMan2 | 2004/11/18

Cheating is cheating...if you unhappy with your man, have the courage and conviction to get out and then go play the field...i am with Josh on this one...you have no values!!Hope your husband finds out and gives you the boot.Trust me your boss will do that eventually anyway.

Reply to AMan2
Posted by: Me007 | 2004/11/18

Josh, you cannot judge other people. You are not in their shoes.

Reply to Me007
Posted by: Josh | 2004/11/18

Hope your husband finds out, and he will. Thought you were only going to try it once and look what you say now. Remember what I said about being a whore? You now tasted another man's co*k and you won't stop there!

Reply to Josh
Posted by: Me007 | 2004/11/18

Had some huge arguments. Look the the blogs at mweb. Swinging along. Today is not my day. But I'm happy that you are happy....

Reply to Me007
Posted by: Julia | 2004/11/18

Me007 ... the one and only!!!!!!!!

I can't explain to anyone what happened and I don't regret it/ I don't feel guilty and can't wait to get my hands on him again!!!

How is it going with vroulief en die fantacies????

Reply to Julia
Posted by: Quza | 2004/11/18

ohhmy goodness, Julia, 3some, what is happening to the childeren of this country, u guys r watching too much tv adn may the lord bless you.

Reply to Quza
Posted by: lolla | 2004/11/18

you go girl was it a threesome or you and your man

Reply to lolla
Posted by: Me007 | 2004/11/18

is this julia from the other day?

Reply to Me007
Posted by: Quza | 2004/11/18

good for u, is this your man or what it a stolen moment

Reply to Quza