Question
Posted by: janine | 2005/07/26

juice

I am trying to loose a few kg, I just like to know if there a juice/fruit juice that you can recommend.I bought Quali Lite Juice, and it says it has 25% less kilojoules than regular fruit juices. And the Nutritional Information says Energy per 300ml 390, protein 0.06, barbohydrates 24.0, total fat 0.27, total dietary fible 1.29, soduim 38.1. Do you think it is a good juice to drink, if trying to loose weight, or should i try something else.And if possible do you maybe have a juice you can recommend.THANKS ALOT

Dear Janine
That juice sounds quite reasonable. Most fruit juices can also be diluted with water, soda water, bottled water or ice to reduce their energy content. Use half and half juice with water and you will still have a refreshing drink with half the energy content.
Enjoy