Question
Posted by: Stacey | 2007/08/16

JP please reply again - from 2202

Thanks JP for your comments, what you saying makes sense.....but what do you think I should do...leave him and start a new...if not then what?!?!
I want to actually hit him to be honest ;-)

:-)

,,,,,

4
Posted by: JP | 2007/08/17

Me again... Just wanted to say, you say I give CS a run for his money... Just remember, me advice might be way of line... Where as CS knows what he is talking about...

Reply to JP
Posted by: JP | 2007/08/16

Thanks Stacey
The thing is... you have something going. AND it is not your fault! Don't be typical about this and look for the fault with-in you. That is why I said, he needs to stop his sh*t!!!
But, there is only two of you, and sinse he is at this stage loosing interest, its only you taht can fight for the both of you.
Talk to him about it, and let him understand what you feel. Us men can be such jerks sometimes!
Good luck, and please keep us posted!!!

Reply to JP
Posted by: Stacey | 2007/08/16

JP - thanks....I think you give Cybershrink a go for his money ;-) But really thanks, you make sense I should put more effort on my side, but on the other hand i think why doesnt he put more effort on his side.....but it doesnt matter, let me try and see what happens!

Thanks a mil
Stacey

Reply to Stacey
Posted by: JP | 2007/08/16

I wrote a great answer, and posted it… then my computer hanged.
So, the long and the sort of my essay was this. You love each other and obviously got something great going – otherwise you would not have made it this far… So, do you want to abandon all you have and act as if it never happened? NO! One does not run away if the popo it’s the fan… You fight for what is yours.
Surely you are hurt… and rightly so!
To be honest I won’t leave her after all this time. Ah, just to think you have to go back to the dating scene and all!
No, speak to him and tell him what you feel inside, and what he makes you feel like, but also tell him what he are capable of making you feel like… the happier times!
Yes, you did say you going the leave… but are you really?
Ask him what he will feel like if you share your sexy thoughts with other guys (or strangers). If he thinks he’ll be fine with that, let me tell you, he won’t. He will be sooo jealous. Just remember jealousy is good to an extend… so don’t make him too jealous. At the end of the day, the best weapon woman have is their mysteriousness… Use it!

Reply to JP