Posted by: charmaine | 2008/08/22

joint pain

I have a high level of Uric Acid and take medication for it - but I have pain everyday in any part of my body but what is worrying me now is that I get jaw joint pain and am wondering if the medication has anything to do with it. Please advise. The medication is called Puricos.

Thank you for visiting

The Puricos tablets will not cause your joint pain. My quess is that your gout is not well controlled and therefore, you will have to have blood tests done, in order to assess the levels of uric acids. Once you have the results, your GP will be able to adjust your treatment accordingly.

Kind regards

Posted by: charmaine | 2008/08/22

should read facial joint pain

Reply to charmaine