Question
Posted by: joint and tissue injuries | 2007/02/19

joint and tissue injuries

Do foot joint and tissue injuries (old or new) worsen near a woman's menstruation time?
If yes, why?
Can I do anything to ease the discomfort?

Expert ImageArchive

Wow this isnt easy, the simple answer is possibly and the guiding factor in my answer is that you obviously have noticed a correlation between the onset of the pain in relation to the start of your period. Add to that the stress side of the whole experience and this may also add to the pain. I must say that this question is one of those that has caught me and I will try get some more answers for you please send me another question as a follow up and I will hopefully have some more info for you.

2
Posted by: Du | 2007/03/08

The person has been in a coma for a month after being shot in the tummy. Therefore there was no walking and is now experiencing cramps in the feet from time to time but the pain eases when walking. Please help with what can we do now because the nurses say the patient must wait for wounds to heal first.

Reply to Du
Posted by: n/a | 2007/03/07

l have had cracked red sore feet and had a ingrown townail cut out twice infected l have used what l was advised too and soaked my feet in dettol salt water which made them even worse more painfull l have one cyst on ovaries benign clear but have been bleeding for two months lm 44 l have regular headaches and profuse sweating very annoying l have been too podiast a few times now what any anwsers maybel have had gallbladder out and stones as well then went back in aweek later with stones stuck in bile ducts so operated again l have had two caesareans along time ago

Reply to n/a