Question
Posted by: johannesJOINTS | 2004/11/23

JOINT ??

Doc
What is a SACRO I(E)LIAC JOINT in the groin or hip area
What is the synptoms ?
What must be done to fix it ?
Wha can fix it ?
Is there a medicinal cure ?

Johannes

Expert ImageChiroDoc

The Sacro-iliac joints are the joints uniting your hips (pelvis) to the sacral bone - which is the last/next bone beneath the spinal vertebrae - Pain or discomfort on either or both sides may be the result of an injury, fall or strain of the joint.
Chiropractors are expert at attending to such cases and I would strongly recommend a visit to a chiropractor as soon as possible if the condition is very uncomfortable or painful.
Medication such as pain relievers or anti-inflammatories may relieve the symptoms, but physical attention to the problem would ultimately be the treatment of choice.

1
Posted by: Sore | 2005/10/16

I have sacro-iliatis and have had 4 back ops. Anti-anflammatories are not helping. What is the next step.

Reply to Sore