Question
Posted by: Annie | 2005/01/10

John/ Rick re Atkins Diet

hello there, I woul like to ask the two of you as you were both n the diet - how long is Induction Phase and how do you know when to move to the next phase? In this phase how much weight did u lose? I know you guys lose quicker than us girls but an indication would be great. I bought the book about 6 months ago and I was quite nervous to start, but after watching the program last night on the Atkins I feel more comfortable. Please give me any tips you can think of. Thanks a stack.

Dear Annie
I hope you take great care with this diet as the programme on TV showed that there are many problems associated with the Atkins diet, or did you not notice? My tip to you is to eat only extremely low-fat proteins if you insist on doing this diet and only stay on it for a few weeks.
Take care