Question
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/25

job interview

hi all i know this isnt a prayer group but please pray, hold thumbs, cross toes,light a canlde, burn incents, or whatever it is you do. ive got an interview today and i realy need the job its perminent.

Crossing my toes for you ( leaves me better able to type )

6
Posted by: joie | 2006/10/25

Hey, stop holding thumbs and praying, just practice your stuff, ask someone to ask you possible questions and formulate solid answers so you don't stutter or go blank, "tell us about yourself" , "why should we hire you?". Ask the person how you sound when you answer, coz even though you're hectically nervous, you have to appear confident and look like you know what you're talking about. I do this for interviews and not to brag but I've passed every interview I've been through. GOOD LUCK!!

Reply to joie
Posted by: charlie | 2006/10/25

Hi Nip-nip, Kat went for an interview at agency last week!

Reply to charlie
Posted by: Jan | 2006/10/25

Good Luck Kat, Holding thumbs....

Reply to Jan
Posted by: Nip-nip | 2006/10/25

Kat i thought you went for an interview last week? or...
but anyway i'm holding thumbs for you and hope you get the job.

Reply to Nip-nip
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/10/25

I'm holding thumbs for you Kat, let us know!

Good luck!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Casey | 2006/10/25

Holding thumbs Kat and ALL the best of luck!

Reply to Casey