Question
Posted by: Carol | 2004/12/04

Job Hunting and general update

I truly think we have been blessed as u know I found a job in three weeks down here .. now Stephen and Fran and hubs came down on tuesday after an 18 hour trip hot tired and exhausted and quite dirty cos they ahd the three dogs in the car also ( who travelled very weel BTW)

Now When stephen was still on heroin he worked at a beachfront restuarant pulling in more money than hubs and I combined ... anyhow he asks hbs yesterday to please take him to the restaurant cos he wants to say hullo to his pals ... and guess what ??? they gave him his job back !!! can u believe this ???/ so much for him battling to find work .

His sister however not to be outdone comes with me to work yesterday ( i work with a bunch of youngsters ) and she pals up with the web designer who offers her a holiday job ...

CS Im feeling so good .. its unreal the way things are happening .. now hubs just has to work his notice and he can join us end of December .. but that will go quickly cos we are all going to be so busy we wont notice the time going .

Hi Carol,
GOod to hear that your blessings continue. I think you seem to be a skilled practitioner of Serendipity, a word meaning not luck, but the art of usually managing to be in the right place at the right time so that fortunate things can happen. QWell done to everyone, including the dogs --- and Stephen --- excellent news ! And what's even better, this isn't about happy endings, but happy beginnings !