Question
Posted by: Aretha Franklin | 2004/12/03

Jesus,Maria,Joseph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am an expart.Handed in resignation.Homebound in a week.So much happy with the prospect.
But so much afraid with the idea if Im gonna cope financially.My pension will sip through my fingers with a Rand being like this.Im so afraid!!!
Thinking of rescinding and come home for vacs to evaluate things and maybe restart from there.
Please South Africa help me.
How do you guys cope?IThing that made me left is I m phobic with owing anybody any moni.I still owe my Bank a couple of Ks

Hi Aretha, Is an "expart", a departing expat ? Sounds like your concerns are outside of my realm of expertise, as I'm useless at money matters.

7
Posted by: Nelly | 2004/12/07

Thanks Aretha,have a nice time at home,will follow soon
Please pray for people like us when you are over there
All the best,,,,,,,,,,,GOD BLESS YOU TOO
xxxxxxx

Reply to Nelly
Posted by: Aretha Franklin | 2004/12/05

Nelly & Mel
You guys are in no better boat than me.
Im only having a few days before I hit the road (air).My mind is just made up.Been deliberating a lot about my decision.If I dont make it at home,I can always come back here.
For you guys just hang in there till at least half your goals are met.Its no use vacillating.So be strong and try and make as best as ever Christmas away from home.Please dont forget to stay focused on your goals,thats a survival kit.
God Bless

Reply to Aretha Franklin
Posted by: nelly | 2004/12/04

hi mel,this is a big problem,i'm in the same situation myself,would like to go back but need finish to my debts in uk.My life is about crying everyday,i'm lonely and depressed sometimes i want to end my life but i think of my family cause i came here to support them.We just need to be positive may be one day God will see to us.
Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to nelly
Posted by: Mel | 2004/12/03

I am in London - very homesick. Nice to hear there are also other people from SA who want to go back and have the guts to go back. I don't know what to do either, but at least I am not alone.

Reply to Mel
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/03

Hmmmmmm Irish accent.... yummy!!!

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Bee | 2004/12/03

Regarding your subject, are you currently in Ireland? I heard that expression many a time while I was there! It's quite funny said with a heavy Irish accent!

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Paul | 2004/12/03

What does your subject have to do with you post?

Reply to Paul