Question
Posted by: Confused | 2004/10/29

Jelqing

What is Jelqing?

Many males are fixated on penis size, the whole idea that bigger is better. I get questions from University and College students wanting to know about "jelqing" to make a penis larger. I had never heard about it, so I asked my urologist contact and he had never heard about it. Then I got an E-mail describing the process, so I went back to my urologist, filled him in and he was less than enthusiastic. So, here is the procedure. Take it with a grain of salt.

Take a towel, soak it with hot water, (not hot enough to burn your penis.) Wrap it around your penis and hold it for 5 minutes, this relaxes and allows more blood flow to your penis.

Apply lubrication or Vaseline and massage your penis to ¾ of an erection. Then, making an OK sign with your index and thumb, firmly grip your penis at the base, and slide your hand down to the head of your penis. This is one jelq. Continue this by alternating your hand, "milking the penis" downward. The head of your penis will fill up with blood and tingle.

Most Websites say to continue for ½ hour but you may do it for up to an hour. When you are finished, wrap your penis in a hot towel again for 5 minutes. Repeat this process every day or at least 5 times a week.

They say you will begin to notice a difference in about a month. The Website warns against jelqing if you have a full erection - you could rupture a blood vessel.

My urologist insists this would not work because what you are trying to do is stretch blood vessels, lengthwise and width wise, and no amount of jelqing will do that. But it is up to you. He did not think you could do any serious damage, and it is a harmless way to spend an hour a day. My maxim is…"gently Bentley."