Question
Posted by: JOZI | 2008/05/22

Jealousy Killing Me

My previous girlfriend use to go out with guys behind my back and because of that I do not trust women easily. Immediately after dumping her I found a beautiful girl who I am trying very hard to trust but because of my past experience find it very difficult. It seems as the jealousy I am suffering is chronic because I want to know each and every movement she makes and go to the extent of calling her at night just to make sure that she is alone . For the year that we have been going out this lady she has never given me a reason not to trust her. Lately it seems as I am driving her away from me because the excitement that used to be there before has disappeared. Is there a solution to this because I do not want to see myself changing women as if I dont' understand myself

Why not see a sensible counsellor / therapist to work on these trust issues ?