Question
Posted by: Chene | 2008/01/29

Jealousy

HI there.
I am looking for advice...help...anything!!! I am very jealous. Well actually my husband and I both. I was never the jealous type until I met my husband. I can't stand it to see him talking to any female even if she's a friend of mine. (Not that I have many, coz i'm too jealous!). I get really angry when I see girls (mostly naked girls) on his computer and also porn. It feels to me as though he is cheating on me and that he doesnt respect me. I feel betrayed! I told him before we got married (I found porn in his cubboard) that if he wants to watch porn, he has to include me, coz to be honest, it turns me on. He promised me that he is not into porn and that he will never lie to me. But just last week I found more porn on his pc. When I asked him about it and why he didnt want to watch porn with me, he accused me of being a lesbian!!! Just by watching porn??? please explain to me???
I trust my husband and I know he will never cheat on me, but I dont like the idea of another girl liking him or boosting his ego! I go out of my mind when i only think of it! I dont want to be jealous! I want a good self esteem! I dont want to feel inferior the whole time. I was an underwear model and men do look at me whenever I go out shopping. But its not enough.

See a marriage counsellor together and work on all the elements of this problem, which is not really about porn. and see a CBT counsellor yourself to work on your self-esteem and confidence And think about what KL said

3

I don't think you want any advice. Get over yourself and move along swiftly. You are obviously young and immature. I feel sorry for your husband.

Posted by: Chene | 2008/01/30

KL, there is no need for you to attack me! It makes me feel GREAT to think that it may be YOUR husband or boyfriend looking at me and WANTING ME!!! Stupid fool!!!
I bet you, your hubby or bf is so tired of looking at YOU...shame...poor KL! F**k off bitch!!

Reply to Chene
Posted by: KL | 2008/01/29

Oh get over yourself!! The men that look at you when you go shopping, well, it could be somebody else's husband right? But you like it don't you? Just the same as they like it!! Why were you an underwear model if you're so against it? So that other women's hunsbands can look at you and only you?

Reply to KL