Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2007/02/18

Jcat

hi

yeah oy is such a honey. since she was born with us she has only ever known love so she trust everyone and loves everyone. most cuddly cat we have

i did register this year hence the reason im posting on a sunday, submitting assignments!!

managed to get three assignemtns done last night

hubby flying to mauritius tomorrow for 3 days so i will hopefully get lots done while he is not here to distract me!!

enjoy the rest of your weekend.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: jcat | 2007/02/19

Hi Buffs,

Glad to hear you are all well. Maybe post rather on CyberVet - I look there quite often too.

My one little monster has just brought in a gekko - which shed it's tail, I rescued the main part, so Stu then ate the tail after watching it wriggle for a minute! And he's gonna kiss me with that sweet little mouth just now....

Reply to jcat