Question
Posted by: ANXIETY | 2004/01/21

jaw pulls

My problem began two months ago with anxiety attacks, a few weeks later, I got up one morining with pins and needles at the back of my head, going down to my left arm and leg. My nose blocks which makes me panick more. An MRI was done, the neurologist advised that all was clear (sinus also clear), but on the eeg there was kind of movement which can be treated with epileptic medication. I am not happy about epileptic treatment. The pins and needles have now subsided, BUT MY JAW PULLS and anxiety still exists. I have been to many homeopaths, gp, specialist physician, what do i do now......., Drinking water from a glass is also causing panick attacks, am I alergic to something, how do I find out, is it some kind of nerve problem?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

I can only suggest that you gain a second opinion from a neurologist and indeed, it may be worth your while to consult a chiropractor doctor.